Listings are updated as they are received. If you would like to list a job opportunity, let us know.
June 21 – Durham, NC
Busy practice in Durham, NC searching for motivated acupuncture associate with fantastic people skills! Salaried position with generous bonus compensation plus benefits; potential to become partner/shared owner of practice. Must have experience with Chinese herbs. We will provide training in any areas needed. Cover letter and CV due by Sept 25. Send to email@example.com
June 21 – Surfside Beach, SC
Multi–Disciplinary Clinic in Surfside Beach, SC has an immediate opening for a South Carolina licensed acupuncturist/herbalist to join our clinic. Ideal candidate has experience with techniques such as the Balance method, Distal needling technique, Tens units and Cupping. If you are enthusiastic dedicated Acupuncturist who is passionate about helping patients return to a functional quality of life come join our team. In addition to Acupuncture our practice offers Chiropractic, Massage Therapy and Family Medicine. Full time position is available immediately.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
June 9 – Redmond, WA
5-star rated, 2.5 year old practice on a mission to transform people’s lives with TCM, patient empowerment and inspiration. We’re experiencing expansion and seeking inspiring healers with high energy and a positive can-do attitude, someone who is passionate, has great customer service skills, is coachable, organized and enthusiastic towards learning our style of practice and the goals and purposes of our clinic. We’re located in beautiful Downtown Redmond (Microsoft, Google and Amazon nearby), 15 minutes from Seattle.
June 5 – Roanoke, VA
Queenpin Acupuncture, an existing acupuncture clinic in Roanoke, VA is opening a community clinic in September 2017 and is in need of both acupuncturists and herbalists trained in Eastern Woodland herbs. This clinic will be a part of a holistic wellness house, which will contain a eco café specializing in French crepes and locally sourced foods, a community acupuncture clinic, a hybrid acupuncture clinic (sliding scale treatments, with moxa and cupping), an herb shop with eastern woodland herbs, a nutritionist, massage therapist, and classroom space.
Roanoke is a quickly growing community with opportunities for acupuncturists!
The new clinic will be housed in one of the most diverse neighborhood in the city, with ample opportunities for community outreach: http://oldsouthwest.org/
Please contact Katie Clifton, L.Ac. for more information email@example.com
May 26 – Hendersonville, NC
Thriving group practice in Hendersonville seeks licensed acupuncturist/herbalist to join our wonderful team of professional and compassionate healers. Our center is spacious and beautiful, with a welcoming atmosphere and unified team that shares referrals and supports each other in daily tasks. Ideal candidate has experience with or willingness to learn therapeutic massage and incorporate massage into treatments. Marketing skills are a plus, as you will benefit from our extensive marketing including updated website, as well as assisting with patient recruitment to create a flourishing patient base. You will learn office management skills and receive guidance from our other practitioners, creating an environment where you are both independent and also supported in your growth as a professional. We offer community style acupuncture, private sessions, and herbal consultations. You would need to become comfortable offering this variety of services. Part time and full time options are available, and availability to work some evenings and/or Saturdays is preferable. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
May 26 – Johns Creek, GA
Wellness chiropractic office looking to compliment our practice’s philosophy with acupuncture. We believe that we must consider all aspects of a patient in order for our patients to heal at their greatest potential. We are a family based chiropractic office and we also offer massage. Located north of Atlanta in Johns Creek, GA. The growing area offers opportunity for patient growth.
Inquiries email us at email@example.com or call (770) 889-4800.
May 25 – Cincinnati, OH
THRIVING practice for sale. Klimick Acupuncture is the perfect place to start in a beautiful city! Our busy, 9 year old acupuncture practice is a hybrid clinic with almost 900 sq. ft., featuring two private and one community treatment rooms, intake room, reception area, waiting room, owner’s office, ample parking and is wheelchair accessible.
· Gross Annual Revenue: approximately $80K
· Patient Roster: 2400+
· Work Week: 20-25 hours
· Vacation/Time Off: 2 Months Yearly
· Asking Price: $24K Turnkey
· Transition Time: 2 Weeks
May 25 – Charlotte, NC
Well established Acupuncture Clinic in Charlotte, NC is looking for an Acupuncturist to join the team. Earning potential over $100,000.
For more information and to apply, please contact Uli at firstname.lastname@example.org or (704) 334 8086.
May 22 – Washington DC
Seeking Full-Time Salaried Acupuncturist (1-2 year position, possibility to extend). Jumpstart your career as an acupuncturist with a plenty of patients, the full support of a team, and free of worries about attracting clients, marketing, insurance claims processing, and generating enough income. (Though you’d learn the ropes for all of these essentials by virtue of operating in the clinic.) You focus on treating patients, we take care of the rest.
Not yet graduated, or not located in the DC area? Not a problem. CURRENT STUDENTS and RECENT GRADS are encouraged to apply, and we would fully support you through the DC licensing process.
This is a full-time salaried position at our top-reviewed Chinese Medicine clinic in downtown Washington DC. You would be joining a truly collaborative group practice, sharing patients and clinical insights with fellow members of the team (3 other full-time acupuncturists and 2 admin staff members). You’d be part of a truly unique clinical model for acupuncture (this is not a community-style clinic).
Highlights of the position below. For details, salary/benefits information and how to apply, please visit the full job ad here: https://www.dc-
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION:
*Evolved office culture: heart, transparency, professionalism, kindness and open communication are all explicit values upon which we base our management style.
- Support of fellow practitioners in a non-competitive context: you will be collaborating, growing and sharing clinical insights with a team of fellow Chinese Medicine practitioners. All positions are salaried rather than commission-based, so there is absolutely no sense of competing for clients.
- Focus on your patients and therapeutic outcomes: full-time admin staff covers office management, marketing, scheduling patients, insurance billing and collection of payment.
- Work-life balance: 20 days of PTO and 4.5-day work weeks (the half-day is for chart noting and worked from home)
- Salary: $40K/year salary (equivalent to approx $85k in private practice gross revenue – see full job description for details on how we calculated this and information on additional benefits).
- Lovely work environment: the clinic space is serene, aesthetically pleasing and often described by our patients as a “sanctuary”. It is located right in Dupont Circle, one of downtown DC’s most popular neighborhoods.
- Self-care facilitation: staff members come in for regular treatments from their fellow team members at no cost.
- Quickly gain a LOT of clinical experience and help a LOT of people
- Hone the art form of helping clients identify the root causes of their health issues, and address those causes through lifestyle and personal transformation
- Discover your clinical and healing gifts, and put them into practice.
Full job description and how to apply here: https://www.dc-
May 17 – Fletcher, NC
Golden Needle is looking for a licensed practitioner to join our customer service team. This position is part-time (with possibility of full-time) and hours are somewhat flexible. The practitioner on staff position requires a dedication to providing excellent customer service in addition to the following daily tasks:
- Identifies and creates “Alternates” for products on the Website Products Page.
- Updates customer’s on status of backordered items that have extended wait times (and offers a suitable replacement/alternative).
- Inform customer via Phone of items that are backordered due to being missing from the warehouse and offers replacement options if available.
- Update customer’s invoice as a function of the customer’s response to phone call or email.
- Provides practitioner consultation on Golden Needle Products
- Takes Customer orders via Phone, generates Sales Orders and prints to Warehouse.
- Assist Walk-In customers with locating items in warehouse if necessary.
- Assists with invoicing orders for walk-in Customers.
- Generates or update a patient’s prescription form as per the practitioner’s request.
- Verify and approve new practitioner accounts
- Works to continuously improve the Formula Finder on the website
- Assists as needed with Checking in bulk herb shipments
- Assists with quality assurance functions for farm direct herbs
- Contacts customers when Product Notification items are discontinued or will not be available for an extended period of time and offers substitutes. Subsequently deletes the Product Notification
- Performs weekly audit to ensure that Acupuncturists are up to date with licensure to practice Acupuncture.
Interested applicants should email a resume with cover letter to email@example.com
May 16 – Chicago, IL
Inner Ecology seeking entry-level formulary technician to help keep up with compounding and other routine tasks. The selected individual will be thoroughly trained in our methods of formulation. Student clinicians, new graduates, or long-time clinicians are all welcome to apply. This position will be supervised directly by a NCCAOM board-certified herbologist.
Primary Accountabilities and Specific Duties:
- Receive and process shipments.
- Receive, process, and fill orders for raw and granule medicinals.
- Observe our Standards of Practice, cGMP, and HIPAA guidelines.
- Facilitate pick-up, bicycle delivery, and shipment of orders.
Required Experience, Education, and Attributes:
- Herbal clinician or student herbal clinician
- Distinguished level of personal and professional integrity
- Fluent in the Chinese Materia Medica
- Focused, detail-oriented, and efficient, with superb time-management skills
- Professional and friendly in phone, email, and in-person communications, with excellent English language skills
- Physically coordinated and able to climb ladders and lift boxes up to 40 pounds
Please send all inquiries, cover letters, and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 4 – Wasilla, AK
Seeking motivated, friendly, humble, detail-oriented leader to fill a licensed acupuncturist position in Wasilla, Alaska immediately for either a long term career or for just the summer.
-NCCAOM Diplomate of Acupuncture Certification AND
-The ability to obtain, or current possession of, an Acupuncture license for the State of Alaska AND
-At least a Master’s degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine OR
-A valid Acupuncture license issued by your state or national government
April 20 – Louisville, KY
Louisville Community Acupuncture has been up and running since 2014. Our clinic is currently open 6 days a week (and closed the 1st and 3rd Fri/Sat of each month) and we see a steady 75-90 patients/wk.
Initially, we would like someone who can work 10-15 acupuncture hours and some front desk hours (more to help initiate into the clinic processes and meet regular clients).
Ideal candidates will be familiar with community acupuncture (but not required), capable of seeing multiple patients per hour (in 4-6 hour shifts) and be able to handle working on their own. We would like someone who could expand into more full time work as they get more comfortable in the setting and build up rapport with clients.
We use an online scheduler, an iPad for note taking and QuickBooks for recording sales. We currently have 9 recliners in the big room and one massage table in a separate room (mainly for cupping). And we also offer a range of Chinese patent herbs and have a small raw pharmacy available.
Visit louisvillecommunityacupuncture.com for information on our clinic generally and contact us directly at email@example.com for more information or to submit letter of interest/resume.
April 18 – Newport, TN
Small clinic for natural pain relief opening in Newport, TN — the foothills to the Smoky Mountains. Right on the Pigeon River in a high traffic area. I’m a massage therapist since 1994 and will be offering massage therapy but would love to have an acupuncturist offering services as well. There is a second treatment room 10×16 available for $75 week. The other half of the suite is a small art/gift gallery for retail. The closest other acupuncture office is in Asheville 75 mins away or in Dandridge 45 mins away. This area is in very much in need of this service and I’m a firm believer in acupuncture and will be referring clients as well. Great opportunity for someone wanting to grow and become a part of the community. Even better to offer community acupuncture. For mor information, please call (941) 730-2411 or visit www.caringtouchtherapy.org.
March 24 – Jackson, MS
Sprouted Heart Acupuncture and Wellness, LLC, is seeking a self-motivated and friendly licensed acupuncturist to join our team full-time. Our chief acupuncturist is the first licensee for acupuncture in Mississippi and has been practicing in Jackson for over 8 years and has a loyal following, with many physicians referring to her practice. Eagerness to learn, receive mentorship, and follow guidance from the chief acupuncturist and senior staff is expected. Working to build your own patient base is also expected, but patient overflow from chief acupuncturist is possible while she is creating satellite clinics. Availability to work Saturday and at least one weekday evening is a possibility. New graduates are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
• Must be currently in good standing with the NCCAOM and willing to get a Mississippi acupuncture license.
• Must obtain malpractice insurance per state law.
• Must sign a one year no-compete contract.
• Must be adept in Chinese Herbal medicine as you will have access to a patent pharmacy and
• Must be willing to contribute to the daily smooth flow of the clinic by helping with side-duties, like turning rooms after patients leave, checking patients out, laundry, answering phone calls, ordering supplies, monthly community outreach events (health fairs, seminars, booths), etc.
• An area of interest or specialty is encouraged.
Deadline for submission is May 1, 2017.
For more information and details on compensation, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Jerusha D. Stephens, LAc, FABORM
March 15 – Portland, OR
Integrative Wellness Center for Sale. Established practice with 300-400 clients per month for massage, acupuncture, chiropractic and naturopathic medicine. Current staff of 10 employees. The clinic is mainly insurance based, with a higher percentage of cash clients for massage. Located in walking neighborhood in North Portland.
We have aimed to create an environment that is not dependent on one practitioner, nor overly dependent on the owner. The current office manager and her assistant run all the day to day operations. Our outside billing contractor is excellent at collecting maximum returns.
One of the largest in Portland; at this point, very little marketing is required and the clinic nearly runs itself.
Save yourself stress and time and buy a clinic that is already established! This is a great opportunity for the motivated solo practitioner, or a great second location for an established local clinic.
Clinic was valued at $220,000 with an EBITDA of $90,000. Financing is negotiable for qualified buyer. Please contact Bridgit at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
March 7 – Wasilla, AK
Ancient & Modern Pain Solutions seeks motivated, friendly, humble, detail-oriented leader to fill a part-time position for licensed acupuncturist in Wasilla, Alaska immediately. Will be responsible for conducting diagnostic investigation; creating, following through with, and recording treatment plans; directing and instructing an assistant; and interacting with patients, staff and other providers in a professional manner.
-NCCAOM Diplomate of Acupuncture Certification; AND
-The ability to obtain, or current possession of, an Acupuncture license for the State of Alaska; AND
-At least a Master’s degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine; OR
-A valid Acupuncture license issued by your state or national government
To apply, send a copy of your resume and cover letter to info@AncientModernHealth.com
March 2 – Washington, DC
Seeking our 4th and 5th full-time salaried acupuncturists at our group practice in Washington DC. Gain loads of clinical experience with the full support of a team (acupuncturists and admin). Highlights Include:
* Work-life balance – 20 days of PTO and 4.5-day work weeks (the half-day is chart noting and worked from home)
* Evolved office culture: heart, transparency, professionalism, kindness and open communication are all explicit values upon which we base our management style.
* Support of fellow practitioners in a non-competitive context: you will be collaborating, growing and sharing clinical insights with a team of fellow Chinese Medicine practitioners. All positions are salaried rather than commission based, so there is absolutely no sense of competing for clients.
* Focus on your patients and therapeutic outcomes: full-time admin staff covers office management, marketing, scheduling patients, insurance billing and collection of payment.
For details, salary, benefits and how to apply, visit dc-acupuncture.com/employment-
January 30 – Pawleys Island, SC
Acupuncture Works seeks applicants able to obtain South Carolina license. Must be willing to work in a team environment and further their knowledge in the field. Interested parties should send resume to email@example.com. See job posting here.
January 24 – Memphis, TN
Xu Wellness Center seeking two acupuncturists to work at our center for community acupuncture. We are located in Memphis, TN. Our website is www.xuwellnesscenter.com. We will pay salary plus commission and would like for someone to start as soon as possible. Please email resume to Joanna Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 24 – Chapel Hill, NC
Do you love practicing acupuncture and herbal medicine? Do you love working with all types of people? Do you have enthusiasm for learning and compassion for those who need your services?
Triangle Acupuncture Clinic is searching for the right match to join our thriving clinic located in Chapel Hill, NC. The ideal candidate is proficient in treating pain and general conditions as well as having an interest in women’s health. The right person has an opportunity to learn and advance into a position where they work closely with fertility clinics in the Triangle. Those who follow a more classical approach, and/or are familiar with Sharon Weizenbaum’s teachings are encouraged to apply. We are looking for a provider who takes ownership for marketing and making new referral relationships with doctors and other health care providers in the area. A geographical non-compete contract is required.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to: Katherine@triangleacupunctureclinic.com. Please include specific information in cover letter related to areas of specialty and extra training. Please also briefly describe your treatment philosophy and style. An active NC acupuncture license required.
January 18 – Atlanta, GA
Art of Healing seeks an acupuncturist licensed to practice in the state of Georgia (or applying for license). Treat patients with a variety of health challenges including Migraines, Muscle & Joint Pain, Fibromyalgia, Infertility, Hormone Imbalances, and other chronic disorders. Trained in Oriental Medicine and Herbology. Interest in Integrative, Nutritional, and Functional Medicine a plus. Skilled at integrating Asian body work into Acupuncture sessions also a plus. This is a $45/hour contract position. Degree in acupuncture, Oriental medicine, or similar required. Must be licensed and NCCAOM certified. For more information, contact at www.artofhealinginc.com / 770-309-9302
December 23 – Asheville, NC
Mountains to Sea Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine has beautiful office space available for another acupuncturist to use. Great for someone just getting started and does not wish to make a big start-up investment — everything is already here! Also great for someone who is already established with client list & looking for a great space! Days available for sublet are Wednesday through Sunday. Reasonable and competitive rates. Contact Becky Sheftall for details – (828) 215-5650 or Becky@mtsacupuncture.com | www.mtsacupuncture.com
December 19 – Beaufort, SC
Blue Heron Acupuncture in Charleston, SC has two office locations, one in Mount Pleasant and one in Beaufort. Blue Heron is remaining in the office in Mount Pleasant, but is actively looking to add an acupuncturist and herbalist in the Beaufort, SC office. It’s called New Spring Chiropractic. www.newspringchiropractic.com
December 9 – Asheville, NC
Amazing shared space available for an Acupuncturist/Herbalist/Therapist. Downtown Asheville location with incredible mountain views and plenty of free parking. Single beautiful room with curtain separators. Access to a 200+ raw, Chinese-herb apothecary and many Western herbs as well. The space is ideal for private sessions, but also big enough to host classes or offer community-style acupuncture.
Currently, Saturdays and Sundays are fully available with possibilities of weekdays. Very affordable monthly rate includes all supplies and utilities. Inquire for more details!
Contact Josh Fox at 828-318-5369 or email@example.com.